Monday, January 28, 2013

Dreaming in English

DREAMING IN ENGLISH - a memoir
by 
Jeannie Johng-Nishikawa


I like this book.
Thank you so much!
Thuy Doan

***

Jeannie Johng-Nishikawa & Thuy Doan
( ARC - Natomas center ) Sacramento - California 01/28/2013
***
She said:

" I had a great time meeting 31 students of Professor Karen Ruan earlier today at the American River College at the Natomas Center in Sacramento on Monday, January 28, 2013 at 11:00 AM. I thought I would be speaking for one hour, but I was there for two hours. Many students had a lot of questions and also wanted to share their stories about how I had inspired them to follow their dreams and not quit when life gets hard "


***
" Hi Thuy,
It was very nice to meet you yesterday.
Your writing is very good. I think you will do well in Professor Karen Ruan's class. And she agrees.
Thank you for posting my book on your website. That was very kind of you.
I checked out your blog and noticed many pictures. Are you an artist?
Jeannie "

Author of Dreaming in English: A Memoir
dreaminginenglishmemoir.com


http://www.dreaminginenglishmemoir.com/2013/01/american-river-college_28.html