Thursday, August 21, 2008

Lời Ngỏ


Đoàn Thanh Thuỷ

Thuy Doan
Sacramento, California, USA

My name is Thuy Doan. I was born in the city of Binh Dinh in central Vietnam and I recently moved to the City of Davis on November 11th, 2010 to unite with my family. At a very young age, I knew I had a passion for all forms of art, whether it was painting, playing the Zither, a traditional Vietnamese musical string instrument or doing horticulture, a composition of bonsai art on various species of plants. In the past few months here in Davis, I have been given extraordinary opportunities to further develop my passion for art and music. Most of my art work consists of oil canvas paintings which are mainly influenced by my Vietnamese identity and memories. The majority of my paintings tend to portray landscapes with an impressionist style, yet I also love to paint contemporary, abstract art as well as fine art. I hope you enjoy these paintings as I did in creating them.

Thuy Doan, Sacramento, California, USA
Email: doanthanhthuyqn@gmail.com

No comments: